Feet of Clay is now interviewing for a ceramics instructor for an all-levels wheelthrowing and handbuilding class for adults.
Application deadline: April 30, 2017.
Availability: Tuesday or Thursday mornings, 10am-1pm, evening classes possible.
• At least 2 years of teaching experience with adults.
• Excellent communication skills and classroom management skills.
• Ability to work with students of all levels, beginner through advanced.
• A passion and enthusiasm for sharing your knowledge of clay.
• The ability to effectively relay information to students, while keeping a productive and positive outlook on the creative process.
We are looking for advanced potters who are great at interacting with adults of all backgrounds. The ideal candidate is patient and able to listen carefully to students. Instructors should be able to set realistic goals for students who are at different levels of the learning process. Candidate should have excellent communication skills for interactions with studio leadership, as well as with students. Instructors must be willing to follow studio policy, and interact with both students and teachers effectively and productively.
If you are interested, please forward your resume and cover letter to Jenn at firstname.lastname@example.org.